TheChiesa dei Santi Pietro e Paolo is located in Poggio alla Lastra, a fraction of the municipality of Bagno di Romagna, placed at the start of the Bidente Valley. This church, like most of the surrounding area, was severely damaged due to the earthquake of 1918, to be rebuilt since 1924.
The parish comprises a single nave, has a portal with Romanesque arch and concrete exterior walls made of stone. On the left is the Bell Tower, consisting of three bells, of which the smallest dates back to 1300. The Church preserves a small shrine in sandstone, with ornate rosettes and garlands.