Chiesa di San Domenico is located at the bottom of the wide and long piazza Oberdan and was built in 1473 in place of a chapel dedicated to ourMAdonna delle grazie. The facility consists of three naves and is not characterized by particular architectural qualities.
The altar which is on the left, shows the coat of arms of the Dominican order and dates back to 1600. Another altar is placed within a wooden frame and features a series of pictures that depict the story of Jesus. Behind the altar, inside a golden frame, is enclosed a picture of the ‘ 400 depicting the Madonna delle Grazie. Two other large paintings on the walls of the chancel depict the souls in purgatory and St. Gregory the great, a Pesaro painter is Federico Germans while the other perhaps belongs to the Forlì painter school Menzocchi.