“Rural and Hunting Traditions” permanent exhibition
VIA CAVOUR N. 21
ASSOCIAZIONE TRADIZIONI ACQUACHETA
The exhibition space of over 200 square meters site in the center of the country aims to spread the culture of rural traditions of Romagna-Tuscany through testimonies, artifacts, photographs and artifacts.
In particular, we want to highlight the contrast between the reality of the present and tradition.
The exhibition is divided into 6 sections, with a seventh room dedicated to teaching activities:
- Native Fauna: specimens of ungulates, birds of prey, birds and other local animals.
- Food Chain: the diet and livelihood of man. The inclusion of allochthonous fauna and consequences, graphic representation of flora and changes in the environment.
- Hunting: traditional hunting, hare, thrush, chaffinch and modern hunting. The tools, the weapons and the methodologies.
- Traditional crafts: Peasant civilization and its tools. In particular: grape and wheat culture, iron and wood processing.
- Traditional leisure activities: a collection of children’s games and some memories of the band as a moment of aggregation.
- The hunter’s room: reconstruction of an environment of the traditional rural buildings of Romagna.
- Room for educational activities: meeting and reading room, equipped for video-projections.
Credits: Author Avv. Elisa Rabiti