Ca’ di Veroli History
Cà di Veroli, beautiful rural building in stone and chestnut wood, was born at the gates of the Casentino Forests in 1460 as a farmhouse, now used as a hotel, with an adjoining barn that now serves as a restaurant.
Originally it was the residence of a wolfer, Mr. Veroli, and his family. He went hunting, at the request of local farmers, to eliminate wolves that threatened the protection of their animals.
Ca’ di Veroli Hotel
The rooms are located next to the restaurant in an original stone and wood structure and includes 6 bedrooms, some double, others quadruple with a double bed and a bunk bed and one of 7 beds between double and single.
The rooms are equipped with a sink inside and the bathrooms, three in all, are shared. All rooms have a magnificent view of the forest for a relaxing stay.