The building is a farmhouse that preserves the memory of the group of the partisan of Silvio Corbari who, in January ’44, occupied the town of Tredozio for about ten days. What was the stable of the cottage has been transformed into a documentation room with display panels and videos.
A plaque on the facade of the building recalls the fallen during the clash of 18 August 1944, in which Corbari himself also lost his life, and honors “the memory of all the martyrs of the Italian Resistance”. Cà Cornio is a destination for organized visits and is equipped to give life to educational and educational activities.
Photo Credits: Servizio Sistemi Informativi Geografici Regione Emilia-Romagna