The art gallery is named after Impressionist painter Silvestro Lega and is housed in Palazzo Pretorio. Consists of four basic sections: exhibition of works by Silvestro Lega, Michele Campana donations, works from the Premium League, a collection of paintings donated and solely by the municipality of Modigliana.
The first section is dedicated to Silvestro Lega and hosts an 1800 ‘s masterpiece, the famous “Mazzini morente”. Also interesting are the Group of works which bear witness to the first stage of artistic development.
The section dedicated to donations of Campana sees a prevalence of traditional Impressionist works.
The third section offers avant-garde movements of the years ‘ 50 and ‘ 60, or abstract art, abstract expressionism, optical art.
The collection of works belonging to the municipality of Modigliana instead, include several works of contemporary art, among them emerges the painting “swimmers” by Francesco Nonni.