The oratory that belongs to the parish church of San Piero in Bagno, was done at the behest of Don Hortensius Salm. Consecrated on 29 April 1655, stylistically resumes typical Bill of Tuscan architecture. The door jambs and architrave are made of stone and the altarpiece of the altar, built in 1726, is in sandstone with capitals seats on two half columns resting on tall plinths.
Inside there is also an altar piece dated 1654, oil on canvas, depicting “St. John the Baptist and the Trinity” and created by Andrea Van commissioned by the family Salm. Even this oratory was rebuilt after the devastating earthquake of 1918 and in 2003 was completely restored thanks to the intervention of the locals who took the opportunity to return to celebrate the feast dedicated to Saint John, on 24 June.