At the end of 1800, the parish priest of San Piero in Bagno commissioned the architect Salm to build a new church to replace the old now unsafe. In 1936 ended a portion of the work and was consecrated the Church of San Pietro in Vinculis. The upper part of the façade, the eardrum broken by a newsstand, the pinnacles and the imposing entrance staircase was completed only at the end of the years ‘ 50.
The Church has a nave and two aisles. The entire architecture is impressive thanks to sandstone and decorations inside retains some notable works of art: the painting of the ‘ woman with child and Saints ‘ signed “Iulius p. MCCCCLXXXXVII”, a crucifix in terracotta, a crucifix painted in tempera on canvas and framed most recent silver and a crucifix made by artist Carmelo Puzzolo.