The Chiesa di Santa Reparata is located in Piazza d’Armi, opposite the Palazzo Pretorio or the Commissaries. Dating back to 1609, it was built by Mastro Raffaello of Zenobi di Pagno da Fiesole, who probably re-elaborated a project conceived by Baldassarre Lanci, one of the architects who designed Terra del Sole.
Its monumental structure is a Latin cross and the interiors, like the exteriors, are in typical Renaissance style. The bell tower is a long church, while the suggestive is located under an elegant porch. The church houses numerous works of art: the sixteenth-century walnut choir, the wooden Crucifix, the Easter candelabra with carved walnut stem, the eighteenth-century compass and choir with the organ of Feliciano Fedeli da Camerino. Noteworthy are also the altarpiece with the Madonna del Carmine and the Saints Martyrs Reparata and Caterina by Pier Paolo Menzocchi; the altarpiece with Madonna del Rosario, with Saints Domenico and Caterina da Siena by Francesco Longhi; the Crucifixion in the style of the Romagna school.