The chapel of dead Christ has been transformed into the current War Memorial where the remains of the diocesan bishops are preserved.
The oratory dates back to the 12th century and was originally the crypt of the ancient parish church, now the Duomo. In 1600 it became the headquarters of the Battuti Bianchi confraternity. The structure is of fine workmanship and inside it is preserved a painting dating back to the sixteenth century, depicting the deposed Christ, the Madonna, two pious women, SS. Giovanni e Nicodemo.